For the budget-conscious buyer, laminate surfaces offer an attractive, low-maintenance, affordable alternative to stone and solid surfaces without sacrificing style and appearance. Today, laminate surfacing is second-to-none with amazing earthtone colors, textures and patterns that are warm to the touch and feature the widest array of choices of any surfacing material.
Stock Postform Standard Finish
Stock Postform Premium Finish
Stock Postform 180FXRD Colors
Stock Postform HD Deepstar Colors
Beauty and value
With laminate surfacing from Bangor Wholesale Laminates you don't have to choose between beauty and price. Modern techniques allow for a very convincing replication of natural stone. You can even have an ogee edge! Where other surfaces often have long lead times, orders placed from our stock selection of laminate can be ready in days. If your tastes lean toward a highly unique appearance, laminate surfaces offer the broadest selection of colors and patterns of any surface type.
Laminate surfacing from Bangor Wholesale Laminates bring everything together in one seamless offering – from the slab-like core, to the naturally beautiful surface, to the premium edge profiles.
- Formed as a single piece with rolled front edge and integrated formed backsplash
- High-definition patterns create the natural beauty of granite, stone or marble
- Durability resists scrapes and scuffs without polishing or resealing
- Seamless backsplash helps avoid the collection of dirt and grime
The most advanced concept in postformed countertops
- State-of-the-art manufacturing assures your satisfaction every time
- 45-lb. industrial particleboard as standard (meets HUD and government specs; ANSI approved)
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions
- PVA glue line provides strongest possible bond between particleboard and laminate