For the budget-conscious buyer, laminate surfaces offer an attractive, low-maintenance, affordable alternative to stone and solid surfaces without sacrificing style and appearance. Today, laminate surfacing is second-to-none with amazing earthtone colors, textures and patterns that are warm to the touch and feature the widest array of choices of any surfacing material.
Laminate surfaces are famous for easy care, and are highly resistant to stains and wear and tear. Whatever pattern and color you choose, there's a laminate surface that will fit your decor at a price you can afford.
Stock Postform Standard Finish
Frosty White 1573
Golden Juparana 4932
Mystique Dawn 4762
Neutral Glace 4143
Oiled Soapstone 4882
Tumbled Roca 4835
White Carrara 4924
Stock Postform Premium Finish
Stock Postform 180FXRD Colors
P 1005 Typhoon Bordeaux Creme
Fxrd Antique Mascarello 03466
Fxrd Crema Mascarello 03422
Fxrd Golden Mascarello 03465
Stock Postform HD Deepstar Colors
Bainbrook Grey 1863
Bianco Romano 1872
Granito Amarelo 1878
Trinidad Lapidus 1879
Beauty and value
With laminate surfacing from Bangor Wholesale Laminates you don't have to choose between beauty and price. Modern techniques allow for a very convincing replication of natural stone. You can even have an ogee edge! Where other surfaces often have long lead times, orders placed from our stock selection of laminate can be ready in days. If your tastes lean toward a highly unique appearance, laminate surfaces offer the broadest selection of colors and patterns of any surface type.
Laminate surfacing from Bangor Wholesale Laminates bring everything together in one seamless offering – from the slab-like core, to the naturally beautiful surface, to the premium edge profiles.
- Formed as a single piece with rolled front edge and integrated formed backsplash
- High-definition patterns create the natural beauty of granite, stone or marble
- Durability resists scrapes and scuffs without polishing or resealing
- Seamless backsplash helps avoid the collection of dirt and grime
The most advanced concept in postformed countertops
- State-of-the-art manufacturing assures your satisfaction every time
- 45-lb. industrial particleboard as standard (meets HUD and government specs; ANSI approved)
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions
- PVA glue line provides strongest possible bond between particleboard and laminate